SkruffySteveSkruffySteve

Main Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Skyrim Bro Skyrim Bro

Honestly I didn't think it was all that bad.
The only complaint I have is that there wasn't really any emotion in the voices. If I shut my eyes and just listened to it play, it would be like a book on tape. It has a dull edge to it.
Other than that, I applaud you for the work you put in. Keep it up bro.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

Not bad. It's a decent way to get a good few laughs.

I also learned that I am Doctor Lord, the uncertain destroyer, and it is my destiny to lead the government. (which sounds like the actual government)
Also: Sam American Hobo, the otherkin slob, and it is my destiny to rape the White House.

Tie Fighter Assault SE Tie Fighter Assault SE

I'll start off honestly and say I didn't play past the second mission, but what I experienced was more enjoyable than many of the games I have played on here or any other website for that matter. The vehicle art was superb while the character art was admittedly lacking, but that is forgivable. The music and various sound effects gave it a wonderful layer of nostalgia. The voice acting... my god! The voice acting! It FELT like Star Wars. It was on par with anything else I can think of that came out of a well financed game. Sheer brilliance.
Now, all the lovely stuff being said, I do feel that while it is a simple game in execution, the controls were just a little off. Not terribly so though. Not unlike a guitar where a single string is roughly a quarter turn out of tune... it's almost perfect, so close you almost don't notice it, yet there's that nagging bit that keeps it from truly harmonizing. I did try out both keyboard and mouse controls, and feel the same in regards to both. I wish I could describe better how it feels off, but maybe it's just me.
Anyway, as I didn't play the whole way through, there is nothing else besides the aforementioned mild negativity. All in all, I believe this is a fine work, and I enjoyed it greatly. I plan on coming back to play it the rest of the way through when I'm not so sleep deprived.

I thank you and your mates for the effort you have put into this game, and I wish you all the luck in advancing your abilities in the future.
Cheers!

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

No problem seeing them until the last 5 levels. Very nice really. Simple, yet challenging. You get lured in thinking it is easy, then BAM! Your lives start dropping.

Red dream Red dream

Very well done. The skin tones are superb as well as the shadows and highlights, and everything seems to be in order perspective-wise. Nothing looks too big or too small or in the wrong position. I do think the hair could use a bit more detail... it looks a tad blocky. It doesn't really look like her hair is actually coming from her head, and the part that is flowing near her shoulder is too "perfect". Hair doesn't exactly do that too often. It will have the occasional strand out of place. Also the fabric over her breasts is bugging me. I wish I could explain what it is about it... but it feels off. I think part of it is that the whole picture is so smooth, but that fabric is jarringly rough. It pops out too hard.

Over all though, it is an impressive piece, and I would love to hear your techniques for painting this.

Jesse3xJ responds:

I totally agreed with you about the hair. i need to learn more about doing that.
what comes to painting this i used different tones of grey and blending toll and after that i colored it.
that fabric i just painted on the fly using different blending modes and filters.
on the background i used some smoke brushes that i found.

Monster Concept Sketch Monster Concept Sketch

Absolutely love it. It gets my brain running of into badly wanting a survival horror game in the Mario universe. This (as it is with no body) would make an excellent Boo.

Fool Fool

Really well done! The detail is outstanding, and not just in the dragon and the knight. The background has just enough texture in there with lights/shadows to really give it a good feel. Plenty of depth as well. Excellent color scheme in my opinion too.
Seriously, this is just an overall amazing piece, and I thank you for creating and sharing this with the world.

1600 responds: